Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals.
My name is Skip and I am from Timberlea,Nova Scotia,Canada.
I have just purchased a 2003 V-Star 650 Classic.
It is black with lots of chrome,pull back handlebar risers,factory backrest/luggage rack,saddle bags and 60,000 km on the clock.And is in very nice condition.
Thats is the good,now for the bad,
I am in need of a front end,from the forks down.
This bike was not in a crash,but was bought and used as a doner bike to repair a young man's Dad's 2010 V-Star 650 classic.
I know what you may be thinking,yeah sure that bike was not in a wreck,but I saw both bikes and it was a true story.
So,as you may have guessed,I am in search of fork tubes (the lower cases are good),front spoked wheel and rotor,fender. Pretty much loosen the pinch bolts on the tree,let everything fall and mail it to Nova Scotia.
I really was not in the market for a bike right now,but I could not refuse the price.
I welcome any and all advice.(and any info on a bargain priced front end wanting to start a new life in Canada!)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll certainly find the info and support you're looking for here. You'll also get harassed about posting pictures until you do, even if it's not in riding condition yet.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sounds like a good project to start on during winter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts