Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2009 v star 1300. Then I went looking for a forum. I don't have flash player so I don't have pics yet.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Scarface. Make yourself at home! Nice bike, them 1300s! Let us know if you find a forum...:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks roxtar. You have really fixed your bike up! I m not sure what I will acces. With yet. I have too many ideas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not for sure about the flash player. I just joined the group. I'll figure out the pics posting eventually.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ok newb here's the quick and dirty on posting pics.

If you would have taken the time to read the book of newb you would know this already. On page 459 of chap 45, para 23 sub para 69, sub sub x, states that "to post pics of your ride, you must go to the go advance icon of the reply box, got to manage attachments icon and find/choose your pics and upload. By doing this, the guy from WA will not be to harsh on you." :)

Welcome to the forum. Post often and keep the shinny side up. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Oklahoman! Set back and enjoy show!! Where in Oklahomaare ya from? From the NE corner here!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to what we call a forum.Sometimes it's just a newbie bashing forum for not posting any pictures. You were warned now here it comes.WHERE'S YOUR PICTURES? Ya I'm the Washington guy.We don't read much that's why we like pictures lol. Nice bike you picked up. One thing I can't tell what color it is with that picture. Oh that's right there isn't one.Come and join us often and bring your sense of humor with you.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

...and how the heck did this get to page 2 without me knowing about another new guy:confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. I have to post my pics to photobucket then send them here. Thanks for the warning. Ill post some soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks for the info corsair and thanks everyone for the welcome. Quenston, I'm from muskogee.
We ride down that way quite of bit, maybe sometime we are headed down that way you can meet up with us and show us some good rides down that way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts