Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
We are starting a new club in Ontario & we are looking for like minded riders interested in getting in on the ground floor & help build the club
thanks
Larry

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hi all,
We are starting a new club in Ontario & we are looking for like minded riders interested in getting in on the ground floor & help build the club
thanks
Larry

Never cared much for the ground floor; always preferred a better view...but that's another story...:D:D:D

Welcome Maple Leaf person. You have several countrymen on the forum and they will no doubt chime in soon...:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maple Leaf person

Never cared much for the ground floor; always preferred a better view...but that's another story...:D:D:D

Welcome Maple Leaf person. You have several countrymen on the forum and they will no doubt chime in soon...:)
LOL Maple Leaf Person thats hillarious

Larry

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome big larry. That's funny I ride with a big larry.Good luck on your project.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the fun house Big Larry! As you can see we have quite a few jokers on here. But I found that you have a few of your own in Canada?

But just to be fair, they are every where!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
On behalf of BigLarry and all Canadians.....can we have our cup back?
NO!!!:p

PS. Say hello to Bob & Doug McKenzie for me

BTW Welcome to the forum and good luck with your club.

·
Registered
50 Posts
LOL the ground floor??? this thing going to stay in the basement if you don't ever reply to your own post..

where did you go???????????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts