Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone 31 years ago I bought my first motorbike, a 1981 Yamaha maxim! I have had many other bikes from many other manufacturers.Today I am the proud owner of a previously owned 14' 1300 deluxe! Love it so far and have been looking at the 1300 since 07. I will download pic soon! I look forward to meeting all and learning about my new obsession! It is soon time to put her away for the long winter it will give me time to learn. Thanks Rob!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rob. I'm just a little east of you and I'm always ready to ride. The1300 is one sweet machine and we look forward to seeing pics of it. The folks on here are the best and are always willing to offer advice, help and many ways to spend your cash on mods :D. Post often, share ride stories and the world famous beaver tail recipe.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Please dont put her away for the winter until we get to see some pics of your 1300. We have a great group of members that are more than willing to help you learn more about your ride. Ask all the questions you want.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and anxious to read your posts and see pics of your bike. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that a Corsair F4U behind your ride? That is my favorite plane of all time ! Sadly I have never seen one in real life! Nice to see you don't live far, actually my favorite beaver tail is the "Killaloe Sunrise" Have to get my wife to help me out with putting picks on this site.Have a good week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts