Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Howdy shipmate. You are welcome here.......er.......unless you're O Club... (kidding.....I'm kidding......)! :)

You may want to throw up a picture of your bike before the photo police get on your case though........

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Hello down thar in San Dog! ...and welcome from where ever i may be:D

·
Registered
545 Posts
Crows are welcome.....!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Not an O I like to work for a living. CTI3 actually so I guess I don't really "work" compared to some.
CryptoTech? School still in Pennsicola, Fl? Still dreaming in Morse Code?:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard navyrider. That sure is a nice lookn scoot you have there. Oh that's right you don't have any pics up.There will be the rest of the crew through here shortly to give you a bunch of sh*t for no pics.One will even recite the rule,page #and sub paragraph. Bring your sense of humor to the forum it will be well used here. Hell we can even fix a bike of two. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome aboard navyrider! Bet you've never heard that before! ;)

That 1100 is a great horse. Any mods or bolt on goodies?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Hey swabo, wheres the pics? The book of newbs states that " navy cryptic guys shall post pics of their ride even if they're on ship. " It also states that " Even if it's a cruiser rather than a scrambler, navy newbs shall still post pics." :) I will let you tell me where you found this info in the book of newb.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for serving.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi all,
New to the site. Been riding for about 8 years. Currently have 2005 1100 Classic. Looking forward to participating.
hey! You on NBSD? What Vstar are you riding around on? If you see a blue/black lowered class with a 39 lincoln tail light and missing front turnsignals, and by no means legal rear signals, thats me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts