Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first bike 9 months ago; a 2009 V Star 250. I put about 3,000 miles on it from April through October and loved it so much, I bought a 2011 950 Tourer last month. I’m not getting rid of the 250 though. It’s too fun around town!

I’m planning a 1,400 mile solo trip around Utah and Colorado in June. I’m hoping to ride 2,300 miles from Bariloche, Argentina to Ushuaia in early 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Nice looking stable of rides you have there. Love my 950 and can’t wait for spring. Sounds like a great trip you have planned in 2020. I’ve been to SLC several times and it looks like there’s lots of great places to ride there. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Atlantic Canada. I've driven through Utah a few times and the scenery is simply breathtaking. Sounds like you have some awesome trips planned to some other beautiful places too. Safe travels!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,481 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Great sounding plans. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hello. Welcome to the forum!
A lot of good info here.
Just got back from a ride today. Can you imagine? January and 40 degrees today!
You ever get to southeast Idaho, give me a shout!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Same. I rode for a couple hours this afternoon. It hit 50° in SLC!

Hello. Welcome to the forum!
A lot of good info here.
Just got back from a ride today. Can you imagine? January and 40 degrees today!
You ever get to southeast Idaho, give me a shout!
50 in slc? Wow. Yeah we are to get warmer all next week!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi tia_slc glad you have joined...great to have another female here. I am sure you will love your 950T. A little heftier than the 250 but still a great choice. Sounds like you enjoy riding and like adventure seeing the natural beauty on two wheels. Welcome. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

1 - 11 of 11 Posts