Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum. Currently converting a 2000 V-Star 1100 Classic into a bobber/drag bike. Making good progress - any input would be appreciated. Looking for ideas/options for the following:
- Black Headlight.
- Conversion options for floor board foot controls to regular foot pegs.
- Very short/stubby rear fender
Any input appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like an interesting project you are doing! I'm sure some will give you ideas. Lots of knowledgeable fellas here. Everyone loves pictures tomorrow? Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
2,246 Posts
Welcome Twinzer. Same year and color as mine. Interesting to see what it would look like as a bobber.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
4,660 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Have fun making it your own. Ride safe and often.

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi Twinzer, welcome to the forum. Now that my garage is finally up and scheduled to be wired up, I'll be getting back to my Virago 750 bobber project. Looking good on your project there, keep us updated and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks - that's the original paint color on the tank and side covers. I was actually thinking of changing it to satin black. What do you think?

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
I think satin black would look good, yet I’d consider leaving the tank like it is as it adds to the overall look, just my opinion though. What paint did you use on your exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts