Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris.Nice lookn scoot congrats.I see you have been doing your home work and posted a pic right out of the gate,well done.There is a lot og good info here backed by a lot of great people.We like to have fun so bring your sense of humor.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard Chris.Nice lookn scoot congrats.I see you have been doing your home work and posted a pic right out of the gate,well done.There is a lot og good info here backed by a lot of great people.We like to have fun so bring your sense of humor.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.
Thanks, dunno about the research though just know how forums work.

I've got a sense of humor for sure, as dry as it may be. Still need someone to invent a sarcasm font though as I'm very fluent in that and it doesn't always make it out in text that way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm new here too and also from TN, Nashville area. I need to get some pics of my ride and get them posted here. The only one I have is the one I took with it on the trailer the day it was delivered.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome

Once upon a time many years ago in NC a cop pulled me over and asked if he could drive me home. I was on my 1981 650 Maxim and it was snowing to beat all. I politely said no, I could handle it, but he still followed me till I got to the house 5 miles away. Ahhh, to be young and bullet proof. Welcome aboard!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. Yea I got lucky with the paint scheme it was on the bike when I bought it but is definitely something I would have wanted. And as you can see it was done by Scarecrow.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts