Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Sharon, I own View, Video Interactive Eye Wear, we market HD Video Sunglasses. See some people have started a thread regarding our product, not here to sell anyone, but am happy to answer questions on our glasses!

Ride a 77 Harley Superglide (lol, please don't hold that against me!).

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! Lol, always in the Pink, took me a minute, your a funny guy,hehe, pink.

Nice bikes by the way!

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi i started the treat about your glasses. i live about 40 min away from london and was at the bike show and picked up the paper THE MOTORCYCLE TIMES and seen the write up and knew ppl on here are always looking for new and neat stuff i myself maybe interested in a pair when i have the funds

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi 2stars! Nice to meet you and thank you. The glasses have gotten even better since they reviewed them, they had our SD not our HD version, they still had the hard plastic frames, new ones are much more comfy. And Hi Def, lol. If you get into London on a weekday, you are welcome to stop by the office and I will show you a pair!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Bevo, nice to meet you! Bet its a little warmer where you are then here, lol!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Aussie, thanks for the welcome.
Wish I was there not, lol, would be riding!
more snow here, bah humbug!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts