Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join humming that common refrain, "been riding for 35 years." The appropriate question: "Welcome. Tell me, do you have 35 years experience or one year's experience 35 times?"

Frankly? I had one year's experience about 30 times when David Hough's book, Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well, was a revelation.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome to the forum from southwestern PA. So, apparently you're telling us you're very old? Well, doesn't matter as long as you're enjoyin yourself. Won't you tell us where bouts your from and what yer ridin. And where's those pics?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from another WA rider. I too am reading the Hough's book and love every page. I bought both volumes and haven't finished the first one yet. Heard the second volume is quite advanced so plan to read that one someday!!

There are a ton of great roads to explore in WA State, what part of the state do you live in? And which Yamaha do you ride? I recently bought a 2007 V-Star 650 with just 6K on the clock and am loving every minute of it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts