Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have since riding since 1972 different bikes. Currently riding 2007 road liner which I love which may be my last. Interesting in learning more about this bike from other owners.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. The road liner is one beast of a bike and I'm sure that I gave you a perma grin from ear to ear ;). Tell us more about yourself, where your favorite ride spots are and why you chose to paint your bike angry salmon. Post a pic or two to show the others, they won't believe how good it looks :D. Don't be shy to post often, ask questions, offer help.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi Scooter, welcome to the forum. Where in the land of opportuniy state do you reside? Im next door in the magnolia state. We have quite a few roadie riders here. Cant wait to see that angry salmon paint job! Ride safe, post often, and please include your favorite razorback bbq recipe.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and anxious to read your posts and see pics of your bike. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts