Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a new owner of a 2014 V-Star 1300 Deluxe. I haven't even put 5 miles on her yet and I'm already buying aftermarket gear. I have the Passing Lamps on order and the Saddlebag Guards with Trim Rails. Forgot to add - I have a new E.D. Passenger seat coming for wife. I need to be sure she is comfortable or I won't be. :)
I look forward to getting some riding time in, and to reading about all the other bikes here.
Thanks,
CountryB
a.k.a Mike

EDIT" here's pic:
[/url]2014_V-Star_1300_Deluxe_pic3 by MIKE, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee there Mike. Got any pics of it you’d like to share with us? We’re big on pics here. Ride safely and we’re glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installing more chrome this weekend

Hi Keith -
This weekend I'll be installing my parts, then pics to follow.

·
2,483 Posts
Welcome from chilly Atlantic Canada Mike. Looking forward to the pics.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,402 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Congrats on the new bike. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yes Mike good to make the Mrs. comfortable for sure! Glad you joined the forum. It is exciting to add accessories and make the ride personal....have fun and we are looking forward to those pics. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW What part of Fl are you in?
central FL. Seminole County (town called Oviedo near the University of Central FL campus).

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
central FL. Seminole County (town called Oviedo near the University of Central FL campus).
Yup I know that area pretty well. I will have to let you know when we are ridin down that area. I am going to Bradenton in March, but for a drag race not anything to do with MCs.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts