Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm currently riding a 2002 650 Vstar Classic. This is my second bike, my first was my starter bike a 250 Vstar. This is my 3rd summer of riding and I absolutely love it. I rode behind my husband for about 6 months, and decided I could do this myself and the rest is history.
My husband and I are going to make the trip to Sturgis this year. We've never been so I'm looking forward to it. Is anyone else planning for Sturgis this year?

·
Registered
101 Posts
After we bought our new ride we were talking about maybe going to Sturgis, problem is figuring out what to do with our kids...who know we have some time.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome to the forum and also to the world of biking:rolleyes: My wife when the same way 250 then the 650. She has logged some 25,000 miles on it now. You and your husband can become best biker buddies too:D Take your time and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from Longbranch, Washington.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi, I'm currently riding a 2002 650 Vstar Classic. This is my second bike, my first was my starter bike a 250 Vstar. This is my 3rd summer of riding and I absolutely love it. I rode behind my husband for about 6 months, and decided I could do this myself and the rest is history.
My husband and I are going to make the trip to Sturgis this year. We've never been so I'm looking forward to it. Is anyone else planning for Sturgis this year?
G'Day Cruisin, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My husband and I had never heard of Stargis before. We will definately keep that in mind next year for August...

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
never heard of stargis. seems that both take place at the same time next month. if it's stargis we're talking about, then be REALLY careful as that looks more dangerous than sturgis. their website has wolves on it. one of them is growling.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts