Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XV 1900 Midnight Star
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

my name is Paul and I am from Slovakia. Last year I bought myself a 2006 Yamaha XV1900 Midnight Star and I love this bike.

I just made some regular stuff like oil change, new spark plugs and air filter. Added highway pegs, phone holder, usb charger and sound system.

I hope that I can find here some friends and useful informations for me and also I will be usefull by helping others.

Here is the pic of my bike ?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
That is a beautiful machine

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Welcome @PaloXV1900 from North Carolina!
That’s a SWEET ride you got there! I’m sure you’re friends are envious. Probably don’t see many bikes like that over in Slovak do you?
Anyways, we’ve got a great forum here filled with many knowledgeable and friendly people always willing to help!
You’ve got a completely different environment to ride in than we do here, so please make sure and share some of your ride stories with lots of pics! We have a thing here that if there are NO PICS, IT DIDNT HAPPEN. ?
Again, WELCOME!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,651 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. My bike is in hibernation for the winter. You are difinatly in the right place for friends and knowledge. Very nice looking bike! Stop by often we will be waiting for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts