Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a used V Star 1100 and plan on making it a bobber. been a while since I was on the street because I love dirt bike riding here in Colorado so much.

I am into Diesels, Jeeps, Dirtbikes and anything else with a motor. I look forward to posting and getting involved in discussions and events.

See you all on the road or in the forum.....

Tj

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) and before you get him all riled up, Miescha likes photos and to know if you have ever been to jail lol. Take care of those 2 things first, and you will be in his good graces :D

Great forum to be a part of. Cant wait to hear/ ;) see the progress on the bobber build.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Neptune. I don't see you as a sea fairing person if I go by your description of fun stuff :D; but a nickname id just that, a nickname right? I'm sure you'll turn that 1100 into a great looking bobber; they just ask for it in good hands :).

Ride safe, post pics and keep it shiny side up.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

Best of both worlds there TJ, dirt bikes and cruisers, enjoy it, I know I would. I keep looking for a rat dirt bike for a dirt price.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all DO realize that you don't need water to enjoy diving. :-b
Now that is good!!!

Thanks all for the warm welcome. So far I have started stripping it down and have my parts on order from Blue Collar (seat, tail light and lic bracket), Pacificcoaststar (Thug GP Exhaust AIS delete and jetting kit), SScustomcycle (chubby intake, petcock, performance coil and wires).

Hoping to get it all tore down this week and out to powder coat. I know you want pics but I am that guy that waits till I get it all done and then post everything up...sorry guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts