Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is doing well. V Star 950 owner 09, with Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 into 2. I love my bike, but after looking at the bikes at Myrtle Beach Bike Week I now "OFFICIALLY" have the customixing bug so now im searching for all the knowledge and experiance (good or bad) that i can find!!

If any topics come up im more than willing to give any information i Have and hope yall will. PM me and we can talk or text. I cant say that I now everything about bikes but im fairly diverse and very handy with the tools.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mike, and congratulations on choosing the greatest bike in the history of the world.

We'd love to see some pictures.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

Cali,

I agree completly!!! you have no idea how bitter sweet it was at Bike Week when my buddys HD choked out sitting in traffic cause it was ummm too hott, :rolleyes:. I pulled up beside him twisted the throttle on my yammerjammer to let the pipes breath and yelled "DID YOUR HARLEY DIE?" :D

No worries tho he had to cool down a bit and the weekend was GREAT!

As far as pics, ill post a few as soon as i figure out how!!!

Mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mike; I will be riding to Ashville tomorrow for a memorial ride from Ridgecrest on Sunday. Friday and Saturday will be on the cherahala and the dragon and any other roads. I love it down there!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I just rode down to Burlington NC the other week to see family and friends. What part of NC are you from?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the hospitality!! Heelsfan, I live in Pinehurst, NC. We call it the "Sandhills" part of NC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts