Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada Tom. I got back into it after about a 20 year hiatus and I'm real happy I did. The 950 is an awesome ride and there are plenty of owners here who can offer any tips or answer any questions you may have. Just be sure to post it in the appropriate forum for the best results. Post a pic when you can - we love pics here!

·
Super Moderator
4,459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,005 Posts
Hi Tom,
Welcome to the forum. I ride an 09’ 950 Tourer myself, great bike and I’m very happy with it, especially after the upgrades. Please share some pics with us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
I also took a 20-25 year absence from motorcycling. During this time, I did own a few bikes but did not have the budget for plates, insurance and when it came time to decide if I wanted to continue paying for a bike licence, I decided to quit paying. I regret that very much now. I did ride a few times over the years (illegally). Bought a 650 Classic late last fall but did not have the time to ride it before snow came. Starting from scratch this spring.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome! I didn't get started riding until I was 51 with a 650 Silverado and then upgraded to a 950T 3 years later. Love the ride and I'm sure you will too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts