Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Shawn and I bought a 2003 vstar 1100 a couple of months ago after going through 4 crotch rockets and realizing my back needs a rest. Loving the cruiser style. Anyways, just wanted to say hi!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! You will find all kinds of help and advice on this forum. Snoop around at all the threads...be prepared because the subject matter can change quickly! Its kind of like riding with out a GPS...you will wonder out loud...just how did we get here! But its all in fun!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
4,673 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. We don't get off subject, we just enhance the topic. �� Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

I guess thats why we are well rounded people....my wife will probably say its because of the ice cream but I can now tell her with confidence that I am not over weight slightly...I am enhanced!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. We don't get off subject, we just enhance the topic. �� Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

I guess thats why we are well rounded people....my wife will probably say its because of the ice cream but I can now tell her with confidence that I am not over weight slightly...I am enhanced!
I am enhanced and well rounded!

·
Super Moderator
6,100 Posts
Welcome Shawn!
Please share some pics with us, we’re big on pics here, you’ll enjoy camaraderie and we have several 1100 owners here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
4,673 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes, Shawn. I got my 1100 as my first cruiser 3 years ago and had a lot of fun on it. I've since moved on to another bike but I'll never forget how much I enjoyed the VStar, nor the friends I've made on this forum. It's a great place to hang out and learn about your bike, get tips and just talk bikes and other stuff. Love to see a pic of your ride too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I'll be posting pics soon. Right now im in the "catch up on maintenance and fix issues that previous owners missed" phase lol. Once everything is tip top shape, I'll be focusing on the looks of the bike and sharing pics 🙂

1 - 12 of 12 Posts