Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hmmm...guess you were not a lurker before you joined. We like very lengthy personal introductions and lots of pictures of your bike. Not so much pictures of you, but lots of the bike. Oh fine, you can be on the bike. Welcome anyways!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. All people in Tennessee this yappee? :D Man I sure hope not. that nice bright white and orange bike is sure one heck of a looker. The way you painted the batwing in butter yellow sets everything off quite well ;).

Don't be shy to post often and join in the discussion forums.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi from Alaska ( Michigan ). Welcome to the intro page glad you got the formality out of the way now how about a little more about your self and maybe just maybe a picture of the bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. Cookeville Tn to be exact. Right between nashville and Knoxville. Curves and good riding either way I turn out of the driveway. Been lurking for a long time, tried to post a time or two and it wouldn't let me so I just never bothered with it. Decided a while back to see why, so now maybe I can post some. Thanks again for the welcome. LCH

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello from th great republic of Texas!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts