Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just put my bike back togther after a year and having some issues so I looked around and found this forum. Looks great.

I will put up some question re the issues in another thread and hopefully someone can help me out.

Here is the bike as it looks at this stage.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi. Just put my bike back togther after a year and having some issues so I looked around and found this forum. Looks great.

I will put up some question re the issues in another thread and hopefully someone can help me out.

Here is the bike as it looks at this stage.
G'day mbelic. That is a nice looking bike with some nice accessories too. My sympathies to you as I too have a grounded bike for several reasons. We will get on the road someday!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well MBelik, as Aussie said, I too have some gremlins to work out. Long weekend coming up and the bike is grounded. As long as we persist we will ride again one day!

·
Registered
923 Posts
what is a WoW? what is oxymoron?
:) WoW is a computer game called World of Warcraft. Think Lord of the Rings mixed with Dungeons and Dragons put on to a computer. I am aware of some people who spend days in their Mom's basement playing this game.

As far as the oxymoron thing:

Definition of OXYMORON
: a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

i.e. Jumbo Shrimp, Military Intelligence, Happy Husband (oops, I didn't mean that).

Someone who would play WoW isn't the type of person who is usually a biker, as we normally enjoy being on the bike too much and outside way too much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts