Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just making my first post to say hi to everyone. I recently marked getting my first bike off the old bucket list and picked up an '09 V-Star 950. I love it. I've been riding it constantly and have definitely caught the addiction that is motorcycles.

So far my bike is sporting V&H Big Bore 2 into 2 pipes, Cobra PowrFlo intake, FI2000 tuner, Memphis Shades Batwing fairing, Kuryakyn Iso Grips, and Kuryakyn Scythe mirrors. I have a few other bits on the way including a profiler one piece seat, quick disconnect Edge leather bags, and Hogtunes for my Batwing fairing.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Canadianite from the other end of the country. You have found the best Star site on the interweb for sure. You'll find a great bunch of people here and even some with blue bikes ;).

Enjoy the site, post often, tell us about the rides you do and don't forget the most important thing; post a pic or two.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :D

·
Super Moderator
13,061 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome, welcome :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, can't wait to see the pictures, you've done a lot already:)

Ride safe

·
Registered
621 Posts
Congratulations on your excellent taste in motorcycles, and welcome to the Greatest Bike in the History of the World Club!

Oh, and also the forum. Welcome to the forum, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts