Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Colorado, my wife wants me to buy a new bike so we can ride with her Dad when he comes to visit. I've owned 3 Intruders and a Honda Magna, regretted selling all of them. I found a 2002 V-Star 1100 at a local dealer, so here I am. Hope to get the bike this week before my wife changes her mind.

·
Registered
404 Posts
You'd be making a good choice switching to Yamaha. Maybe I'm a little biased, having ridden my '83 Virago 500 for 23 years before my wife and I bought our '02 1100 Silverado this year. Can't beat the reliability IMO. Great bike, great motor, and beautiful on top of it. We love ours, and you will too. Welcome to the V-Star world!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Sugar Bear agrees with you guys, I flat out love my 1100 Silverado, good lookin (IMO) strong and just one hellva lot of fun. I feel sure you will get off on how good a bike Yamaha is. DonDar, I know what you mean, when I bought my 1100, I couldn't give up my 750 Virago that I bought new back in 82, still ride her a lot, and she is still hangin tough 28 years later, a testament for the tough motors and bikes Yamaha puts out. Have fun with it and ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts