Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The chance of rain for Saturday, Sunday and Monday are around 50%. Knowing Houston as I do, it will rain. Let's hold off on this weekend and hopefully get a nice weather weekend soon.

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes sir. We'll play it by ear.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The chance of rain for Saturday, Sunday and Monday are around 50%. Knowing Houston as I do, it will rain. Let's hold off on this weekend and hopefully get a nice weather weekend soon.
Okeydokey. The rain is in the forecast all they way from here to there, so chances of biking through it somewhere is 100% creating an increased pucker factor.

Thanks for allowing me to horn in on your Sunday ride, y'all. Looking forward to meeting everybody one of these days.

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
graybeard, it's good you didn't come down. Showers are popping up all around. Blackadder came over this morning and we worked on his bike some. Then we decided not to ride. Hopefully we can sneak in a ride soon.

·
Registered
551 Posts
graybeard, it's good you didn't come down. Showers are popping up all around. Blackadder came over this morning and we worked on his bike some. Then we decided not to ride. Hopefully we can sneak in a ride soon.
Yes, it's been raining up here too. The ride up and down would have been damp. One of these days, hopefully.

Enjoyed your video. Nice ride.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts