Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

181 - 200 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Hey guys. I am posting with what might be bad news. I am wondering if anyone would have any objections to moving our upcoming ride from the 21st to the 28th? I have a family thing on the 21st that came up suddenly and I am not going to ba able to make the ride. Please let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,895 Posts
Unfortunately looks like I'm booked on the 28th. We could just do it possibly the week after.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Ok, let's see if we can plan for April 4th. I'm terribly sorry this got all messed up like it did. I might be able to make a short ride on the evening of the 21st, but unfortunately cannot do an all day event. I also see we have a few new members in the area. Let's work to get them out with us.

·
10,895 Posts
All is good. Think we all have lots of things on our plates. Really looking forward to our next ride.

·
Registered
110 Posts
So, not to be a douche, but I'll be gone the weekend of the 24th. I'm crossing two state lines that weekend( kinda stoked). If the 24th is what's best for everyone else, then that's cool. I just wanted to throw it out there.

·
10,895 Posts
I think April 4th was mentioned. Everyone check their calendar. Jason, have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
'14 1300 Deluxe & '02 650 Classic
66 Posts
I'm in The Woodlands. Can you add me to your list of local riders, please? (Unless there's a secret handshake or initiation ceremony involving lubricants.)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
I'm in The Woodlands. Can you add me to your list of local riders, please? (Unless there's a secret handshake or initiation ceremony involving lubricants.)
PaulieBoy, the way into this club is to check for updates on this thread. If you have been through all of it you see that we plan and relive rides right here. We try to get together about once a month and take a day ride. This usually happens on a Sunday. Our upcoming ride, planned for Sunday April 4th, is trip East to meet up with some other riders from the Beaumont area and west LA. We are going to ride north and then through the Sam Houston National Forest. I live in Cypress so the ride will take us right through your neck of the woods on the return home. We are always pleased to have new riders. Keep checking as I will be posting meet-up details over the weekend. It is not hard for us to make a stop along the way to meet up with riders, or we always list our meeting places. Welcome to the club and hope you can join us on the 4th.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Les, as de-facto president of the club, you need to come up with a secret handshake. We will vote on an initiation involving lubricants at the next meeting. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
10,895 Posts
Wife and I were just talking about our upcoming ride. She reminded me that April 4th is Easter and we have grandkid stuff to do. Going to have to miss this one. Sorry.

181 - 200 of 233 Posts