Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2007 XV250 verago. Bike runs great but needs a little love….
It’s my first bike and im loving it! I’ve owned allot of scooters and thought it was enough, and Easy because they’re automatic. But after riding i felt like a kid again, nothing like it and the clutch and gear shifting just came naturally! Thought it would be harder to learn. I have some electrical issues though and hope some of you can help me out. Thanks

· Premium Member
'18 SVTC
1,160 Posts
Reaction score
Welcome from SE Texas. Start a new thread with a description of your issues and I'm sure someone will be able to help. Pictures of your ride are always welcome.

EDIT: I just noticed you already posted your issue.....so never mind my redundant request. I'm not familiar with your model, but I know others are and will be able to help.

· Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Bandera, Texas
2001 VS1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD EG(totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 and 2019 HD Freewheeler (current)
15,290 Posts
Reaction score
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle

· Registered
2022 FKHR Road King, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special, 2022 Roadking
3,808 Posts
Reaction score
Hello @Kingkoa1 and welcome from Virginia

· Registered
16 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just picked up a 2007 XV250 verago. Bike runs great but needs a little love….
It’s my first bike and im loving it! I’ve owned allot of scooters and thought it was enough, and Easy because they’re automatic. But after riding i felt like a kid again, nothing like it and the clutch and gear shifting just came naturally! Thought it would be harder to learn. I have some electrical issues though and hope some of you can help me out. Thanks
Tool Pneumatic tool Safety glove Hammer drill Wrist

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Car Bumper

Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
95 Posts
Reaction score
Welcome from SoTex. The V-Star 650 I recently bought came from Utah - maybe our bikes know each other? :LOL:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts