Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a guy that usually winds up using risers due to my 5'8" height. When I saw that on the 1300 Vstar I immediately ruled that bike out of any purchasing possibility. I'm curious for you guys that have it, have you removed it to work on or put risers on? How big of a pain is it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
A lot of people including myself put on Royal Star Tour Deluxe handlebars . They give several inches of pullback compared to stock bars.I like mine.

·
Registered
196 Posts
SS custom cycles recommended that i get the bagger bars. I love them. Id love to try a set of the rstd to compare. But so far, I'm glad I went this way.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ditto here...RSTD bars. Im 5'8" with a 30" inseam the bars pull back about 4 inches and are narrower by 3". When I did mine I also got the Kurakyn grips (black) with the wide throttle boss. It's the most comfortable I have ever been on a bike. Bars run about 125.00

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice RSTDs!!!

Ditto here...RSTD bars. Im 5'8" with a 30" inseam the bars pull back about 4 inches and are narrower by 3". When I did mine I also got the Kurakyn grips (black) with the wide throttle boss. It's the most comfortable I have ever been on a bike. Bars run about 125.00
Ditto here too!!!
MyI got my 2007 1300 used with the RSTD bars so I don't know anything else,
but I do know that at 6' my hands just lay in the bars so natural I hardly ever take them off.
It works like am arm chair they just stay in place.:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts