Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many riders out there has a better* half that rides her own?, or how many has a better half that rides with you?,
or how many has a better half that has nothing to do with it at all?.

* better half- GF, BF, partner, lifer, and or other

·
Registered
50 Posts
My better half goes with me on the back of our VMax. She is usually the one tapping me to go faster!

Luck boy here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi....I am that better half....lol.. I ride with my hubby on my own...haven't been riding long..about two months and I love it
So do you ride out front ? My wife and I have made many road trips and she is always up front.
We have bike too bike communication so that way I can tell her what to do>:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
My wife rides my bike whenever I'm not riding it. She's an instructor with Motorcycle Ohio so she gets to ride a lot when she's at work.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My wife rides passenger with me on the 950T (less often now that we have a little one). She has ridden on her own on a Kawasaki ZZR600 (my old bike), but after she dumped it twice and I replaced expensive side panels I convinced her that it may be just too tall and heavy for her to safely handle. She's looking at a 650 v-star now. She loves riding horses and fast motorcycles so I consider myself pretty lucky to have her.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Better half started out on the back of mine, that lasted 2 seasons in Michigan. I bought her a rebel to practice on and then she took the class through MSF and then wanted to take another step up, so I bought a Oldwing lol and she took over my 750. Goldwing stator went out and was taking me awhile to fix. I bought a Roadliner and got her a 1300. Daughter was on the Rebel for awhile and then took over the 750. Kinda stresses me out a little that my heart and world are on their bikes behind me, with all the craziness out there but I am very proud of my Girls for learning and passing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Better half started out on the back of mine, that lasted 2 seasons in Michigan. I bought her a rebel to practice on and then she took the class through MSF and then wanted to take another step up, so I bought a Oldwing lol and she took over my 750. Goldwing stator went out and was taking me awhile to fix. I bought a Roadliner and got her a 1300. Daughter was on the Rebel for awhile and then took over the 750. Kinda stresses me out a little that my heart and world are on their bikes behind me, with all the craziness out there but I am very proud of my Girls for learning and passing.
That is awesome that you ride with both of them..you will always have an uneasy feeling when they ride because of all the idiots out there...

·
Registered
810 Posts
I picked up a 1200 Sportster late last season and planned to sell it this spring. My wife wanted to try it out in a parking lot before I sold it to see if she wants to learn to ride. After spending an hour in the school parking lot practicing taking of 2 and stopping, she loved it and singed up for the basic rider safety course in2 weeks and wants to ride the Sportster this summer! It's going to be a fun summer!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts