Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
Welcome from Houston Texas. Often the owner's and repair manual don't come with the bike. If you need a copy, here's a link to free download.

Looking for a good excuse to ride, our Scavenger Hunt is a fun way to get out, go to last page for current hunt.

Ride safe and often.

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Rochester NY and another '07 650 owner. What part of the country do you hail from? Share a few pics of your ride sometime

Super Moderator
Welcome from another 650 owner in Sacramento, Ca.

Registered
Welcome it is pretty hard not to make friends around here. The people are so nice around here!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum from Rochester NY and another '07 650 owner. What part of the country do you hail from? Share a few pics of your ride sometime
I live in the Florida panhandle. Not my first Yamaha 650.
I ain't real tech savvy. I want to post pics. I'll get it sorted out.

Registered
All you have to do is go down to the paper clip and select the file you want to load from your computer

Registered
08 Road Star 1700
Hello from Palmyra New York. I have a white Road Star. Or Bluish White Cocktail #1 they call it. I just found that out. Enjoy

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee! Nice looking 650 you have there.
It鈥檚 true, we鈥檙e a friendly bunch here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Welcome from Pensacola
Where are you in the panhandle?
I am in Pensacola & Cantrider is just the other side of Defuniak

Reactions: CantRider

Registered
2007 V Star 650 Silverado
That bike looks great! I have an aversion to white cars (for some reason) but it always seems to look nice on motorcycles. I am up in TN but we vacation yearly down there on 30A. Mostly we like to camp at Grayton Beach state park & catch pompano to grill but I love that whole area

Registered
Welcome from the FL panhandle.

Welcome from Pensacola
Where are you in the panhandle?
I am in Pensacola & Cantrider is just the other side of Defuniak
Although my physical address is a little off from the mailing address, my mailing address is Bonifay.

Reactions: Jspree

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That bike looks great! I have an aversion to white cars (for some reason) but it always seems to look nice on motorcycles. I am up in TN but we vacation yearly down there on 30A. Mostly we like to camp at Grayton Beach state park & catch pompano to grill but I love that whole area
Thanks! I've only had it about 6 weeks. Didn't take long to realize I'm not making any mods other than what was done before I bought it. I did cut the heel shifter off. I got big feet and a toe and heel shifter don't work for me.馃槅

1 - 16 of 16 Posts