Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Great anniversary gift. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! So the question is how does she top getting you the 650? Seems she set the bar pretty high. But as somebody who has been married 35 years I will leave it to you to see what and when the upgrade is coming. I will be standing by....😀 If I have learned one thing in life it is one thing to get things started between spouses....It is another to stick around while they figure it out....

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
which anniversary?

I have a 2005 - great bike

BTW you cant be Grumpy when you are riding... posting maybe but not riding...

(you need to take some Comet to the whitewalls on the rear tire :^)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Columbus, OH! So the question is how does she top getting you the 650? Seems she set the bar pretty high. But as somebody who has been married 35 years I will leave it to you to see what and when the upgrade is coming. I will be standing by....😀 If I have learned one thing in life it is one thing to get things started between spouses....It is another to stick around while they figure it out....

I dunno how she is going to top it. I will let her figure that one out.

·
Registered
2010 Vstar 950. Candy Red.
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum Grump. Very nice looking bike.

I spent a long time in Mesquite and my wife grew up there. In fact we met at Eastfield.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts