Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon this site while looking for tech tips, and thought I'd jump in! Been riding since this past August, and have put about 8k miles on my V-Star 650 Silverado since then. :D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I stumbled upon this site while looking for tech tips, and thought I'd jump in! Been riding since this past August, and have put about 8k miles on my V-Star 650 Silverado since then. :D

I'm dreadfully sorry, but we've already met our quota of Alabamans (and Floridians:)) this week, so do take a number and we'll be right with you as soon as we have an opening:D:D:D

PS-

Welcome:D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Sugar Bear says Welcome:) You know, I don't think Steppenwolf(sp)would be proud raggin on his signature song:D Have fun, ride safe.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good to have you here!

Montgomery huh? Have you been over to Barbers? If you haven't, it'll be the best $15 you ever spent. Get there early. You're going to need all day to see it. Best Vintage motorcycle collection in the world.

Oh, fine choice of Motorcycle. The longer you have it, the more you're gonna realize what a fine machine it is. Enjoy!

Fat Strat

·
Registered
55 Posts
What I wouldn't give to be south this time of year. Heading out to Snowblow the driveway for the 3rd time this week and day dream about spring..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts