Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very nice looking ride! You found the right place, this is the best spot on the web to talk about everything Yamaha motorcycle. Is your classic new to you? I think the Vstar 650 is a really sweet bike. Well welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. This is my first Yamaha. Been Kawi, H-D and Honda rider prior to this one. So far it has been the best of all of my other rides.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
figured I should update the photos after the stereo and air horn (loud as $**#) install last night...

IMG_1373.jpg IMG_1363.jpg IMG_1371.jpg

oh @Miescha I thought I had posted an explaination but musta not submitted it:
Short story...The PO neglected to tell me about the severe oil leak, seized the motor a couple of days after getting it doing 70mph... had words with PO and got some money back, bought the '03 motor and now kickin' it!

·
Registered
600 Posts
N I C E !!! Welcome to the 4M. If you are ever heading up towards the Lehigh Valley, Allentown etc. let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
figured I should update the photos after the stereo and air horn (loud as $**#) install last night...

View attachment 8969 View attachment 8953 View attachment 8977

oh @Miescha I thought I had posted an explaination but musta not submitted it:
Short story...The PO neglected to tell me about the severe oil leak, seized the motor a couple of days after getting it doing 70mph... had words with PO and got some money back, bought the '03 motor and now kickin' it!
First off welcome, secondly what horn you end up getting? Im in the process of looking myself. Bought one from autozone and although deeper than the stock, its not really that much louder. Anyway if you dont mind whats the name and where you pick it up?

thanks and nice taz graphics!

Aaron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts