Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all! Been lurking in the forums for a while thought I should join up. Been working on my 2013 VSTAR 950 lately and have gathered tons of info from this site, it's been a great place to go to for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Best state for lot's of things! Taking my first ride with the new fairing in the morning. Going to the Poker run in Grand Prairie. Gotta finish installing the stereo today

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sorry Y'all but no public lands to recreate on in Texas.
Just messin with ya, as per the saying.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,397 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands!

Nice bike indeed!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee! Love to see some pics of your bike, we love pics here. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the welcoming. @Keith Post I added a couple to an album after I installed the fairing, more to come as I play with it (throw money at it). @nurtaeff, stay safe, that's a heck of a storm eyeballing your coast.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Thanks everyone for the welcoming. @Keith Post I added a couple to an album after I installed the fairing, more to come as I play with it (throw money at it). @nurtaeff, stay safe, that's a heck of a storm eyeballing your coast.
Thanks, man! Shouldn't be bad where I live, but we will see. Hopefully it won't be as bad as Harvey you guys had last year.

·
5,397 Posts
he's already my best friend, people. get your own.
That might change once he get to know us. 😀. He might make us his best friend.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome. Nice bike.

Interested in hearing your fairing review. What did you have before that? Mine's got the stock windshield which has been fine, but I've thought about a good fairing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you. I love the fairing. I had the shock windshield on it. I have 12k miles behind that. For me, its like a night/day difference. Got the fairing, 7inch windshield & brackets online for a steal at $160. Was made for a 1300, but with some 1/2'' spacers on each side it installed perfectly to the stock windshield mount. I had my doubts about the fairing when buying it, but its hand laid fiberglass (thick) with a great gel coat. Paint to match the bike will come in the future.

·
5,397 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts