Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall just thought Id join up and utilize a priceless resource with this forum. I own 2 Vstars, a loaded 650 Custom and an 1100 Custom. Both bikes have their fair share of mods, but the 1100 is the grin maker. Punched out to 1225, Cobra pipes, Hypercharger, jetted, and running high compression.
Anyways, thought Id say hello! Any Kansas riders on here?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say, HD's aside, the Vstar 1100 tends to be the best sounding bike with pipes that I've heard. I've been around quite a few piped metrics, and the only other bike that compares IMO is the Road Star. But every time I fire up the 1100, it makes me grin just from the tone....lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol it does get windy here. But ya get used to it lol. Just sucks for shooting and fishing lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Kansas has its fun parts like everywhere else. Although I believe the road guys look for the most boring parts as they laid out I-70! Hate that road. But go thirty miles either direction and there is some very pretty ground to cover. If your in Northwest Kansas holler!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, sounds like you enjoy your Toys also:) Got any Pic of that beast?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol i use my phone for this. Gotta figure out how to do pics that way yet lol but i do have some good ones!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts