Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all!

Came here looking for some info and decided I'd stay a while. I'm from the Great State of Texas, where we can ride all year round! I'm in my 40's, almost married, and love to ride! My current love, they change often, is my 2005 V-Star 1100 Custom. I'm currently working on a project I hope to document here...and I hope, I've been shade tree'ing long enough to even help a couple people out!

:nerd:

·
2,504 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, Angelo, where my 1100 is (hopefully) halfway through its winter siesta. Love to see some pics of your Classic and looking forward to seeing your project too. Glad you joined us!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,470 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. After ready your other post is seems we are from the same neck of the woods. Keep posting your carb mod, seems interesting. Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,470 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
Hi AngeloBJ, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Great looking bike you have there! Started following your carb mod and interested in seeing how it all turns out. I’ve seen the same mod on the Viragos. Keep us updated and glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts