Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi. I'm a new rider and have been following this site for a few months now. I currently have a 2007 V star 650 classic and love it! Wish I would have picked one up 20 years ago. I've already started tweaking things, so i'm sure that I will get myself into trouble that I will need help with.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You started with a great platform with the 650. Had an 07' 650 classic until I caught the dreaded ccitis and went for an 09' 950t. There's lots of mods you can do to the 650's. Since you've been following for a few months then you know how much we love pics. Let's see a few ok? Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So that I keep in good standing, here is a pic of my baby (soon as I read "how to post pics"). Cobra slash cut pipes, ais disabled and stock air. Put stage 1 jet kit in but that didnt go well. That will be a whole other story. Shes feeling a bit under the weather but hopefully with some tweaking she'll be good to go.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and anxious to read about you and your bike. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts