Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,471 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Good looking bike and sounds like you have taken some great rides. How was the Twisted Sisters, I've always wanted to make that trip.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Lived down there myself a couple of years. Sharpstown area and Alvin.

The twisted sisters was a great ride. Enjoyed it thoroughly and I highly recommend it. Got a room at the Leaky Inn and used it as a base of operations. Leakey was a trip. Nice people. We waited until the cooler fall weather. I'm going again as soon as I can.

·
2,510 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's a nice upgrade. I'm a little jealous that you're still riding though... definitely cooler weather here in Canada (like below freezing lol).

·
Registered
296 Posts
Quite the ride, graybeard! The color is bright too. The 950 is a great bike even for me. Your riding weather is something compared to ours in the Adirondacks of NY. Snow expected tonight, etc. Our sports change with the weather here. Enjoy your trips and have fun! Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,471 Posts
Thanks for the input on twisted sisters, it's on my list to do this spring with wife. NorthernRider here is my 10 day weather, come on down. We would give you a Texas welcome.

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
Hi graybeard, welcome to the forum. Love my 950, great choice of bike. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts