Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd check out this forum and see what its about. I've ridden a fair amount in my earlier life but have been dormant for several years. My son was deployed in Iraq this summer so he sent me his Ninja to ride. Got me hooked and bought a new 2014 tourer yesterday. Don't even have it home yet--but am impatiently waiting.
So----HELLO!

·
Super Moderator
13,217 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,305 Posts
Hi Tharin, welcome to the forum. Any pics of your new tourer? We love pic's here. Nice intro and we're glad you joined us, lots of helpful and knowledgeable members on this site. Ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hello Tharin, and welcome from southwestern PA. You've joined the best forum goin. Tell us where bouts you will be riding from, and post up some pics of whatever tourer you got when ya get a chance. And you can thank yer son from us for his service. I'm sure it will also be nice to ride with him when he gets back home.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks gents. I live in Sequim, WA (just about as far west as you can go in the lower 48). Lots of riding to be had around here so I'm itching to get our and explore. It's gonna be a great summer.
No pic's of the tourer yet (haven't got it home). I'll be sure to get a couple when I pick it up on Friday.
Take care!

Tharin

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First ride in today. Got about 140 miles. Was tons of fun but gotta say--gonna be sore tomorrow.
And, buffeting was really bad above 55 or so. Gonna have to fix that.
All in all- great first ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts