Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone in the path of Hurricane Michael stays safe. It's better to be safe than sorry. Be careful and good luck.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Have an aunt, (wife's technically) in her 70s. Her second husband is about a useful as a screen door is on a submarine.
They live in Panama City, FL. Ranch style home on a slab. On the water.
Staying.
Smdh!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
“The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history.” ― George Hegel

One of the paradoxes of human nature.

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still hoping everyone is OK. If you are in the hurricane path and still have power give us a shout about how you are doing.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Found a little while ago my aunt & her useless husband are safe. They are hoping to be able to save the house.
He son (soon to have his PhD in medicine) & several other doctors & guys with strong back are on their way down to with generators & other such gear to help the red cross & local first responders.
I'm gonna be a "turd" & stay here & work. I did give money help out. At least I ain't a complete turd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
the turd is the man who stays in his house when there is a MANDATORY evacuation

no one wants to come rescue you when your house collapses in the middle of the storm

no one wants to pull your dead stinking decomposing body out of the wreckage of your building two weeks later when the dogs find your corpse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts