Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-
It’s been awhile but I’m back. Just got busy and didn’t spend much time in the forum. Speaking of which- can you no longer get it through an app?

I’ve still got my 2004 650 Classic but a guy at work is selling his 1999 Royal Star Ventre for a good price (I think). When I bought my 650, my wife said she’d never ride...well she came around a few years back but the passenger accommodations are lacking.

Good to back on the forum, missed y’all ?

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,748 Posts
Welcome back. You can use the Tapatalk app. Lots of people here use it. I'm sure they will chime in.

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
I got a 2000 Royal Star Boulevard last week. Its the same bike under the Venture, I think mine has smaller carbs (74HP) than the Venture (~90HP).

I love the bike. Its Yamaha's take of the Goldwing in a cruiser format, but with a V4 instead of a boxer 4.

Ive stripped mine down, took off the windshield and keep the soft saddle bags in the garage unless I need them for the day.
Also took off the little passenger seat, I always ride alone.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just took it for a test drive and he’s letting me borrow r for a couple days. Really digging the bike, comfy, handles well, and still looks great at 19 years old!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts