Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, after a long and painful week the bike is running properly again. She now rides/feels like she should have when I first picked her up. I now realize that she just was doinked when I bought her and she just kept getting worse!

So again, I really like this forum and hope to learn even more information !

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I for one are glad for you and happier than a jackass in clover that the fix was fairly easy.

Hey! Wadda ya know, there are threads on here that are not about your bike :D:D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Well everyone, after a long and painful week the bike is running properly again. She now rides/feels like she should have when I first picked her up. I now realize that she just was doinked when I bought her and she just kept getting worse!

You feel like a "new" again?:confused:

More like a gnu, I think...

But I'm happy you have something else to ride besides all of us helpful litter-mates:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well if you feel new again then welcome to the forum lots of great things go on here. Like motorcycle exorcist. lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

Mate that is great news, glad it all worked out and you are back on the road.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, just to explain. I meant to type the title as "I feel like I am new again", but I was typing it from my freaking crackberry! Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.

And Bevo, I have submitted my bike for BOTM!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts