Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel free to help me look for a backup liner if you have nothing else going on. I check craigslist kijiji and cycle trader and so far the pickings are slim. I am looking for a 08 midnight 06/07 if the price is low enough.

I have a feeling my plan for my current target is going t fall through so figured i may as well ask. My nearest dealer wants 12k for a leftover 2010, i will pass on that soooo hard. But a dealer would be nice for warranty and financing.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is pretty nice but way to far away for me. it needs to be within 400 miles of 37083,otherwise pickup will belike 600+dollars of hassle

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweeeet
WOW has a 08 roadliner midnight for 8k,which is a bit of a ripoff but if they give me a good trade in and financing the lack of extras will be worth owning one finally.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Feel free to help me look for a backup liner if you have nothing else going on. I check craigslist kijiji and cycle trader and so far the pickings are slim. I am looking for a 08 midnight 06/07 if the price is low enough.

I have a feeling my plan for my current target is going t fall through so figured i may as well ask. My nearest dealer wants 12k for a leftover 2010, i will pass on that soooo hard. But a dealer would be nice for warranty and financing.
Hi Jesse, if you want to come out to California, I have a 2006 midnight with 3800 on the odometer D&D exhaust, new Memphis shade windscreen (21") and a factory manual. I will let it go for $7500. I have a clear title and just paid the registration to March 2013. Let me know. THanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
JesseCarmack if you decide to go through WOW MOTORCYCLES ask for James and tell him Ed referred you and I'm sure he will work something out for you. He's a good friend of mine and I brought my last 3 bikes from him including my Liner

·
Registered
127 Posts
JesseCarmack if you decide to go through WOW MOTORCYCLES ask for James and tell him Ed referred you and I'm sure he will work something out for you. He's a good friend of mine and I brought my last 3 bikes from him including my Liner
There you go JC. No mo excuses!!:D Picts, picts, pictures quick!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
With WOW you can work out most all the details without leavin your couch. You'll know right away whether you want to ride down or not.:)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
James is a nice guy,looking like i will still need a cosigner. I really hate being young,oh well we will see.

·
Registered
189 Posts
jessecarmack-
Go to a dealer. I am not that old, and I got financed for a brand new liner a little over a year ago. I got promotional financing from yamaha, you don't get that on used bikes. But $8k for that 08 doesn't sound bad on the other hand... You can always talk to them to try to negotiate a better deal. I got mine about $4000 less than they wanted.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ill be paying 10% on a 8k loan with my bank Not that worried about the actual financing now just finding the right bike since guy canceled on me. GOt a nice guy in indiana i offered 7500 for his 08 22k miles windshield bags and sissy bar stratoliner.

Really is a pain to find a 08 stratoliner within 400 miles for 8k or under.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ill be paying 10% on a 8k loan with my bank Not that worried about the actual financing now just finding the right bike since guy canceled on me. GOt a nice guy in indiana i offered 7500 for his 08 22k miles windshield bags and sissy bar stratoliner.

Really is a pain to find a 08 stratoliner within 400 miles for 8k or under.
How's the search going JC? I see a bunch of them when googled. Also over on the Stratoliner Delphi Forum there are a couple advertised in their classified section. They look really nice. One guy had one on there a day or two ago for $4500.00. Doubt it lasted long!!:)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I decided to stop updating on the search since i got the vibe that my updating on it was getting annoying. i worked out a deal with a lady on delphi and will be buying a real decked out 09 on april 22nd.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts