Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Noob here. Like the sign says...If I ride a Yamaha and a Harley, can I still ask a question or two about my V-Star??

Great site:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you are on two wheels, I like you. If you ride both, that means you aren't a Harley only #!&#$$$ :D
Welcome!

(besides, nobody is perfect :D)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they're pretty forgiving of character flaws around here:D
Welcome, nonetheless.
Well, I also ride a BMW F650 Dakar. I'm not brand loyal or a snob to anyone.

"Yeah, they're pretty forgiving of character flaws around here
Welcome, nonetheless. "

As an aside, I didn't think riding a Yamaha was a character flaw. Oh, I see. You meant the Harley:) See, HD riders CAN have a sense of humor!!

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
91 Posts
two wheels good

cant give you a bad time on HD my dad was a HD guy in the early 50s.before i was a twinkle in his eye as they say.we will call you yarley. just kidding.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice choice on bikes, Yamaha & HD probable the 2 most compared bikes in our class I just choose more engine than a standard 103. I tell you what though every Mag I read is all about the Victory now a days!!!

Welcome to the 4M

Ride on Top:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the 4M.

It's very common to own a HD and some other brand of motorcycle, usually its something that runs. :D
I see all you guys have a sense of humor! If you check the engines forum, you will see that my very first post here is because the YAMAHA broke down! The Harley runs mint:).

I really would like to meet you guys in a dirty old bar where we could fight about our bikes like real men! Then, after the crap has been beaten out of me, I would buy you all a beer!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good - which bar?

:)

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
If I can get the Yamaha to run, I can ride to St. Louis and you can beat me up there. If I have to ride the Harley down there, I will be a lot meaner and tougher! (they told me I had to behave that way at the HD dealer when I bought it in order to buy the bike:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I really would like to meet you guys in a dirty old bar where we could fight about our bikes like real men! Then, after the crap has been beaten out of me, I would buy you all a beer!
Sounds like a winner:D I always did think some of the boys on this here form ought to meet up and chat a bit;) Down one or some, and on we go:D (well at least us older boys can member how it used to be, and grin with the younger folks havin fun:D)

If bevo happened to show, we need to watch how we talk in the real world, he may show with his laptop, his two calloused typin forefingers at the ready to edit edit edit:eek: (Dammit beeve, grin for once, I am just s......g you;) (Edit by Sugar Bear;))

Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like a winner:D I always did think some of the boys on this here form ought to meet up and chat a bit;) Down one or some, and on we go:D (well at least us older boys can member how it used to be, and grin with the younger folks havin fun:D)

Keep thinkin that way and make it happen! Anywhere in Indy is only a days ride, if that, from me and probably the same for a lot of other guys. Make a long weekend out of it and find a place to meet. Drink some beer, chase some girls, throw a few punches, sink the eight ball, talk about bikes then grab a room. Then we all ride home to reality in our different directions and know that we made a few friends!

Go on Sugar Bear, make it happen!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts