verb (used with object), subscribed, subscribing. 1. to pledge, as by signing an agreement, to give or pay (a sum of money) as a contribution, gift, or investment: He subscribed $6,000 for the new church.
2. to give or pay in fulfillment of such a pledge.
3. to append one's signature or mark to (a document), as in approval or attestation of its contents.
4. to attest by or as by signing.
5. to append, as one's signature, at the bottom of a document or the like; sign.
6. to agree or assent to.
verb (used without object), subscribed, subscribing. 7. to pledge, as by signing an agreement, to give or pay money as a contribution, gift, or investment.
8. to give or pay money in fulfillment of such a pledge.
I've put just shy of 15,000 miles on the tires that came with the bike when I bought it in Feb. 2018. (2000 Road Star Silverado) and have have no idea how many miles the previous owner put on them.
I'm 99% sure the tires that are on the bike are Michelin Commander II.
I have nothing against...
I have just purchased a new to me 2012 Road Star, with only 3500 miles. Mechanically, the bike is completely stock. This is the largest displacement bike I have ever owned, and I have several questions (that have probably been asked 1000''s of times before). Thank you in advance for any replies...
bonjour j'ai une roadstar 2011 et je voudrais mettre une roue arrière entre 180 mm et 200 mm sur un bras oscillant d'origine je pense que le problème est du côté frein, quels conseils avez-vous et quelle taille de roue je pourrais installer