Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm cruising today and stop into a Winnipeg Yamaha dealer just to have a look.

I've only had this Roadie for about a month and moving from HD I'm eagerly reading up on my new ride and checking new bolt ons, accessories, upgrades etc etc.

I spent a few minutes admiring the shiny new scoots, then walk up to the guys at the counter and ask.. "You guys don't happen to carry AIS removal kits do you?".... These two look at me.. Then at eachother... Then back at me... " A what? "... So I say," You know.. a kit to remove the air induction system on a Roadstar?".... Again, nothing but slack jaws and drool.

I walk out shaking my head.... Way to know your machines guys... Ersh.... ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... I suppose that could be. But I got the impression they had no idea even of what it was.

I'm just some schmuck who bought my first Yammy scoot a month ago and I know what it is. I just thought these guys who know (or at least should) them inside out would for sure know.

Meh... No biggie. Struck me weird.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
I am afraid you'd need to speak to the mechanics directly, or the good people here ... :).

Over here I get directed immediately to the mechanics, or the mechanically inclined, when I ask questions like that :).

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts