Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and to the motorcycle community. I am 37 yrs old and just purchased my first bike. 2011 Yamaha V star custom 650. I been riding my bike every day and really enjoying it. So far in the last 2 months I have put 2456 miles on it.
The only thing I have done to my bike since I bought it is added led lights on the bottom of the bike, bottom of the fuel tank to light up the Crome on the engine and on the front of the frame to light up my front wheel. I also added a license plate cover and installed a knight riderz led light under the tag. Reason why I did that was to make myself more visible to other drivers at night. I also installed a 20 in windshield. I took the MSF course and I am a safe rider. A little safety goes a long way.
I joined this forum hoping to learn all I can about my bike and make friends.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I have pictures on my iPhone. I use my iPhone and that app to be a member here. Eveytime I try to upload a picture it tells me my file size is to big. I will keep trying tho.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have tons of pictures on my Facebook page as well. Does this forum have a face book page?

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, lots of good people and Bike knowledge Enjoy!

Ride on Top

1 - 7 of 7 Posts