Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kuryakyn use to sell floor board mounted cruise pegs for the VStar 1300, maybe the 4549, anyone know where I can find some?

·
Registered
2010 Stratoliner Deluxe
127 Posts
Thank you for the recommendation. I assume you like the fit, look, and functionality of the Rivco?
I do. The only caveat with fit, is that I had to dremel a little of the right side down tube bolt head down, so that it fit flush. Due to the down tubes welds and bolts, you can only mount the right side in one spot. There is plenty of meat on that bolt and I only had to radius one side slightly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do. The only caveat with fit, is that I had to dremel a little of the right side down tube bolt head down, so that it fit flush. Due to the down tubes welds and bolts, you can only mount the right side in one spot. There is plenty of meat on that bolt and I only had to radius one side slightly.
Thank you for that insight, and suggestion.

·
Registered
2008 vstar 1100 classic canadian edition
462 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha Road Star Silverado Silver edition
19 Posts
Kuryakyn use to sell floor board mounted cruise pegs for the VStar 1300, maybe the 4549, anyone know where I can find some?
Best bet is to setup an eBay alert. That’s what I did and ended up getting a set within a couple weeks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts