Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you are die-hards and ride in all kinds of weather. We even tend to squeeze as much as we can out of the season, but this is ridiculous! Zero degrees today.. :frown:

Because we feel like we know a "little" bit about extreme weather riding thought I would share with you some of the things we have learned....Just in case you are up for an adventure.

'Extreme' Winter Motorcycle Riding - Leader Motorcycle Store

·
Super Moderator
6,244 Posts
Great posting ltp, thanks. I think alot of us are suffering from pms. While in Orlando this past Friday, we were sitting on the porch of a restaurant in 75 degree weather watching the bikers cruise by. Upon returning home yesterday to 24 degrees I felt my pms surging. Oh well, half of our winter is over with, spring is nearing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Great posting ltp, thanks. I think alot of us are suffering from pms. While in Orlando this past Friday, we were sitting on the porch of a restaurant in 75 degree weather watching the bikers cruise by. Upon returning home yesterday to 24 degrees I felt my pms surging. Oh well, half of our winter is over with, spring is nearing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk
put the bike in for winter today once the ground freezes i'm done. frozen asphalt and frozen rubber is a bad combination on two wheels. only about 10 week lay up this year, oh well it gives me time to clean her up good and do all the maintenance at an easy pace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts