Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
13,690 Posts
i would guess not. just looking at the pictures, the harley light has the same circumference sticking out maybe an inch and a half back from the lens. and your headlight housing begins to angle back in decreasing circumference almost immediately backward from the lens.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Actually most Sportster headlights I've seen look like this....(minus the funky bracket of course)

The stock Custom headlights like this....

So you may have some extra room to work with....not less room. To be sure....go to your local Harley dealer and measure the light. I think you might find the Sporty light to be a bit smaller overall. You really can't tell anything for sure until you've done some measuring.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Mick,

with your bracket like that , did you have to extend your wires? and do you notice any more vibration then you had before?
i want to bring mine out a few inches so it sits a bit more flush with my new fairing

Attachments

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
It's not my bike....just a pic I found of a Sporty light. It looks kinds of funky with that bracket IMO.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree with out a fairing the light does look out of place, but im not sure anyone would see it if it was tucked up under a fairing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts