Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s going on guys! New to the forums obviously. I’m a college kid from Va, 22, just purchased my second bike. My first was a 2008 Yamaha r6s with 36k miles that I beat on for a year and never had any issues, had to sell it because my roommates decided to disappear and leave me with the rent. A year ad some change later I saved up enough again between my two part time jobs to buy another bike and decided on a 2001 vstar 1100 that I bought from a cop with 11k miles and not a scratch or dent on the thing. Took it to a shop to get it inspected and it passed no issues! But I’m having an issue now a week later that’s possibly battery related. Once I get the OK I’ll post a different thread. Ride safe fellas and ladies!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,016 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada and another 1100 owner. I highly recommend reading the links les posted - the proper starting technique will save you a world of hurt with 1100s. You'll find lots of knowledge here so post your question in the appropriate forum and you'll get some answers.

Oh, and don't forget to post a pic of your new ride when you get a chance!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands!

And nice bike indeed!

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts