Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to both of you. Let me quote the newbie rule book.
On introductions: Rule 3430289 states that you shall post your first intro on your own thread as newbs don't have the privilege to highjack on the first go.
On posting pics: rule 9086345-2 states that all newbs including those who try to highjack shall post a few pics of their ride and tell teh readership where there from.
All this info is on pages 300005834 of the rule book of newbs; ain't that right HD?

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hi there I am in need of help on my vstar hope this is the place to get that help:)
Rod

Shouldn't be a problem with Doctor X right behind you...:eek:

...and be sure to check out the "model-specific" section of the forum for detailed answers. You probably won't get any, but hey, give it a shot:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the both of you. Sure would be nice to know what you ride and where you ride.Oh ya where's the @$%^&^# pictures?Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.:)

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Greetings!

Hello Everyone! I just got a 2011 V-Star 250 about a month ago. I know, it's the "baby V-Star" but I am not a big guy, and it suits me fine for right now, since before getting into the saddle of it, I had no experience with shifting and such. I am getting better by the day, though. I love the V-Star, even the 250. The looks that I get and the sound of the engine just commands respect and awe for the machine. Have a good day everyone and keep your machines rubber side down!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts